[78-L] V-Discs - Recording Dates Request.

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Jun 11 10:01:04 PDT 2012

Earl, you is a pearl..but looking these up by issue number takes a great deal
of time, especially when one disc may contain 4 tracks by different artists.
Performers' names and titles would make things much easier since the V-Disc
book generally goes alphabetically by artist's name, except when many items are
taken from a single radio program or series (say, NBC Symphony Orchestra).

dl