[78-L] Kids' record?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 8 19:42:23 PDT 2012

All 4 of the sides are in the Bear Family SONGS FOR POLITICAL ACTION box set,
along with repros of 2 of the pictures. See Disc 9 and page 180. Apparently
their copies were difficult to play as well, probably worse than Dave's..they
say they had to bathe one of them and then re-shape it to get it to roundness.
(By the way, speaking of rare stuff, I have an original catalog/order form for
the original 3 Timely "New Singers" records. No idea where it came from, but
it's safely tucked in the Bear Family book.)

dl