[78-L] A death in our record family...

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Mon Jun 4 08:24:42 PDT 2012

As a matter of fact she discussed calling her mother on Mothers Day last
month.  In addition to the posting you quoted which has been haunting
me, she also posted on Friday about the truck she was killed in: " Ex
rented wrong sized truck, didn't believe we would need size I said, so
half my stuff has to stay behind here in SJ because he's leaving to see
his girlfriend for two weeks. I will be stranded in Glendale with only
half my posessions and of course no car. I'm trying to think what worse
can happen."  And the day before: " One more day til San Jose is history
for me. What fresh hell awaits in Glendale? *sarcastic tingles*"

She was so looking forward to her new life in her new home, and I think
she knew it would somehow never happen.  Her brother reports that her
daughter Teresa is out of the hospital.  That girl is going to need all
the love she can get.  I hope she will be with Andrea's brother --
Andrea was married to her ex in 2007 so he might not be Teresa's father.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com