[78-L] A death in our record family... [fwd]

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 4 04:49:01 PDT 2012

Julian,

Andrea's brother wrote on her Facebook page that it had happened.  I saw that notice and added my comments to the growing list of expressions of shock and sympathy there.  I notified Taylor Bowie as we are mutual online friends of Andrea's.

Taylor notified this list as we both knew that Andrea had touched a great many of us here as well.

Roger Wade
Really Old Records