[78-L] A death in our record family...

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 18:41:05 PDT 2012

I can only echo what Dr. Biel said. I had a few phone conversations with
Andrea during the early days of the divorce proceeding, and I always got
her to talk about the records she loved. I am also shocked, as her life
seemed to be turning around beautifully. She was a lovely person. I'm glad
that her daughter will recover.

RIP, and I will be playing a few Mickey Katz and Spike Jones records in her
honor.

Jeff Sultanof