[78-L] A death in our record family...

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sun Jun 3 17:55:51 PDT 2012

I am very sad to share the news that Andrea Walsh died in a highway accident
near Fresno earlier today.   She and her 11-year old daughter were driving
to their new home in Glendale,  and it looked like it would be a fresh start
for Andrea after a very painful divorce.  Her daughter is hospitalized with
what seem to be minor injuries.

I never met Andrea,  but enjoyed a regular connection with her via emails,
Facebook,  etc.  She adored  music,  hunting for records,  and was very open
about the challenges she was facing in life...but she  never lost her faith
that she would work things out.

She was 43 years old.  Andrea  was loved by many and will be sorely missed.

Taylor