[78-L] Concert Hall Society Query

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Fri Jun 1 20:38:25 PDT 2012

WHAT CHS DISCOGRAPHY????

The only info I have for B-9:

Blitzstein: Variation 3; 3/4 Dance; Finale
M. Blitzstein (pf.) (in) CHS. set B9
Henry Cowell:Jig; Aeolian Harp; Advertisement pf.
H. D. Cowell (in) CHS. set B 9
FOSS, Lukas (b. 1922)
Rondo fantasy pf. 1944
L. Foss (2ss) in CHS. set B9

Marc Blitzstein: A Bio-Bibliography By Leonard Lehrman
gives 1947 date.

Best wishes, Thomas.