[78-L] Manhattan SR..036 10-inch LP info needed

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 1 16:44:18 PDT 2012

Don't have that one. Got Saucy English Ballads, got Classics of the Golden West
(I think), got 3 copies of the Gene Austin for some reason (one of them is
going on eBlechh this weekend). Odd label, this..they did some Canadian
recording as well, including Queen Elizabeth's Coronation Speech (off short
wave and with a picture sleeve) and some language lessons. Their "Canadian Folk
Songs" was probably made up of someone's home off-air tapes of Ed McCurdy
programs (and not one Canadian song in the bunch).

dl