[78-L] A reader asks..

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Sat May 26 11:00:12 PDT 2012

FWIW - these CARTER FAMILY recordings are the "last gasp" of that pioneering group - these
recording by A.P.Carter with Sara and son Joe.
  57 titles have been collected on a 2-CD set with extensive notes, issued by JSP in the UK.
  Anyone know what the 78s are selling for these days?
  Best wishes, Thomas.