[78-L] Beer commercials and others

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon May 21 08:18:17 PDT 2012

Jenny's got it! (Loved the commercials, choked the one time I actually tried
the beer.)

Okay, now that we've started this one, can anyone name THREE commercials that
used songs from Frank Loesser's "The Most Happy Fella"? All were when the show
was current. Two of them may have been local spots (i.e. Buffalo).

And did anyone ever remember which cigarette ad used Henry Mancini's "March of
the Cue Balls"?

dl