[78-L] Buying new 78s [was Re: Fwd: DeitrichFischer-Diskau[fwd]]

Eric Goldberg ericgoldie2 at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 05:04:13 PDT 2012

What caught my eye was the reference to Ellenville, NY, since I live in that area, although I came up from NYC in 1973 and have never left. I dion't remember a record store so I would love to hear more about it. Now I have to ask my Ellenville friends if they remember a record store in the area.

Eric