[78-L] One in every collection

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun May 20 21:52:27 PDT 2012

A well regarded record archivist was looking at my collection today, with an
eye towards its eventual disposition. A Ken Griffin record was removed from the
shelf and very discreetly replaced. We both agreed that not only did they
reproduce in captivity, only one was required. Binary fission, obviously.

And hey, I LIKE "Near You"!

Ba dum bum. (Bum.)