[78-L] D&R Records

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Sun May 20 18:58:19 PDT 2012

Until yesterday, I thought this was a rare label.  Yesterday I got a large
cardboard box full.  At least one is announced.  There are some rags and
band music, Cal Stewart, classical and riligous.   One that caught my eye,
no.3507, says Record "C" And Record "D" on the flip.  It is 3478-2-26
Introducing Dixie Dear by Billy Murray and 3479-1-18  Introducing Waltz Me
Around Again Willie, also by Murray.  If I am not mistaken, these are
Columbia masters, right?  Anyone know the significance of the C and D?
Were there and A, B, etc?

Thanks,

Ron L