[78-L] Gerald Fabris and just about everyone else is out of the office^/Now...You Can't Take It Witj You

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Fri May 18 09:38:49 PDT 2012

You can't Take It With You.

To this date I have 35,200 78 rpm Jazz and Dance Band sides on some 1400
plus CD's.
It's a race against time. I'm 82 years old and I only have three hundred
fifty two 10 inch reels, each with one hundred twenty 78 rpm Jazz and Band
sides recorded on it left to go.
At perhaps one six hour reel tranferred to CD (already an obsolete medium)
per day, plus another two days for the paper work it should take from three
to four years, chained to my desk, to get it all done.
Ain't gonna do it. Into the dumpster unless somebody wants 'em.

Al Simmons