[78-L] Odd Question - Twilight Zone

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com
Wed May 16 19:10:06 PDT 2012

Yes, this was a piece of library music: "Turkish Delight", composed by
Eric Cook. Details here:
http://folk.uib.no/smkgg/midi/soundtrackweb/herrmann/db/cuesheets/tv_twilightzone_whereiseverybody.html

It appears the title was written a few years earlier:
http://www.filmscorerundowns.net/other/cbs_collection.pdf

Kristjan