[78-L] Odd Question - Twilight Zone

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Wed May 16 17:37:02 PDT 2012

Because there are so many knowledgeable people on this list, I thought I
would ask this question here first.

I've started to watch The Twilight Zone in broadcast order. The first
segment is called "Where is Everybody?" While the score was composed by
Bernard Herrmann, there is a scene where the lead character walks into a
luncheonette while a jukebox is playing. I'd love to find out the name of
the piece played and who performed it. It sounded very much like something
the Les Brown band would have played, but of course, it could easily have
been written especially for the episode as source music, or it could be
stock music (CBS had an extensive stock music library).

Does anyone happen to know anything about this, or could direct me to where
I can find out?

Thanks,
Jeff Sultanof