[78-L] Carmem Miranda (was: Decca 23000 series)

Han Enderman jcenderman at solcon.nl
Tue May 8 16:48:16 PDT 2012

I got the dates from the following Ary Barroso discography.

http://daniellathompson.com/Texts/Ary_Barroso/Ary.42-44.htm

There are several typos/errors, so it cannot be trusted.
Actually it mentions a 29 May 42 Victor session (34947/49), with typo 19 May, and this 19 May date
is also incorrectly added to the July 1942 Miranda title, which shows another typo in the Decca cat.nr.

han enderman
===

Rust's Complete Entertainment Discography gives the 7/25/42 date.
I'm pretty sure this is the source.  If incorrect, let me know!
Tyrone