[78-L] Fred Barnum's Talk on RCA this past sunday

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Tue May 8 05:37:36 PDT 2012

 (I'm cross posting this in various places to get it to many people.)

Here is the link to the article written by columnist Kevin Riordan in today's Philadelphia Inquirer about Fred Barnum's talk this past Sunday (which I attended). It's well written though - as a collector - I am annoyed (and disappointed) that the article states that Barnum's book "was recently offered on line for $2,200". I specifically pointed out to Fred and the audience (some of who brought their books to be signed) that that was "offering price" and the highest I ever saw one being actually sold for was about $500. (Things like this make folks that that the price an item being offered at is really its value.)

But I think you'll enjoy the article. I want to point out the link on the page with a nearly two-minute video that Riordan posted of the museum section of the Camden Country Historical Society. You'll enjoy seeing that/

http://tinyurl.com/c9yzhpk

Steve Ramm