[78-L] Help identifying songs

Eric Goldberg ericgoldie2 at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 14:24:55 PDT 2012

Thank you for the help. The "In Jersey..." is a folksong called "Butcher Boy" wherein the girl, in typical old ballad form, commits suicide. This will not be played at the party. The Moonlight song is really Van Morrison's "Moondance". Not only do I have songs for her teen years but I have a folder full of hits of 1917. Between those classics and the modern stuff for the younger folk makes me wonder...How would Lady Gaga sound coming out of acoustic horns??

Eric