[78-L] leftover record albums

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 28 15:28:27 PDT 2012

Oh come on, we're all subject to the pressures of being there..oh, wait a
minute. Actually I hadn't thought of using empty albums there either. On metal
shelving I use whatever will fit, like old cardboards or 10-inch tape boxes,
until I have to cannibalize the shelves to use that stuff as packing material
(you know you're doing too much eBay selling when you look at every box in the
supermarket and mentally assess whether the sides are ten-inch or twelve).

dl