[78-L] $1,000 for a business card?

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Thu Apr 26 11:54:09 PDT 2012

I don't need the actual card. I can download the image from the eBay listing, which is good enough for me. Saves me a thousand bucks. It wouldn't be an investment because I doubt you'd be able to resell it for more than that. It has no information that is not already known about Rodgers. A signed letter, an unissued recording, or a radio transcription would be worth more than this. Only if you are a Rodgers completist would this be worth buying, IMHO.

Cary Ginell