[78-L] $1,000 for a business card?

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Thu Apr 26 11:28:43 PDT 2012

I doubt that this card comes from before the Bristol sessions because
just appearing on a local Ashville NC station would not make them
"National Radio Artists", and supposedly they were unknowns when that
session occurred.  Especially considering the variety of instruments
listed, could he have set up a company which provided performers for
events, not necessarily including JR himself?

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com