[78-L] 78 era TV Theme songs

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 25 06:57:41 PDT 2012

http://theallnightshow.com/

I did one appearance on that program, as the great German filmmaker Reiner
Schnepfendreck (or maybe I was Sigmund Zetzensofa PRESENTING the only surviving
film of Schnepfendreck, it was 30 years ago).

Looks as if the "25th Anniversary Tribute" is finally going to be available,
about 5 years too late:
http://www.foolishearthling.com/0_02b_shiftless_nights.html

dl