[78-L] Dick Clark gone

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Wed Apr 18 16:08:15 PDT 2012

Since his fanclub president mentions "tonight" it is most likely predates the scandal in 1958. when ABC gave Clark a Saturday-night time slot for The Dick Clark Saturday night Beechnut Show , which originated from the Little Theatre in Manhattan, beginning on February 15, 1958. The Saturday show ran until 1960. This information Courtesy of the Old Gas-Bag, aimed at the younger know-it-alls. LOL