[78-L] 78s picked up

Bill McClung bmcclung78 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 08:48:22 PDT 2012

I'm in New Orleans and yesterday loaded the 78s from the warehouse.  It
took four people six hours to do it and we filled the entire floor of a
24-foot rental truck.  Many were in 10x10x10 or 12x12x12 boxes which we
didn't stack and many were in 10x10x4 boxes which we did stack.  There were
several thousand 45s as well which we boxed in small boxes and stacked on
the 78s.

Today is the drive back to San Antonio and while driving I'll try to come
up with a plan on where to put them all.  There were more than I thought
and I need to revise the original plan.

So far so good.  Muscles are sore but mind is happy.