[78-L] I Have An Edison Disc Phonograph

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 14:41:35 PDT 2012

It's not really that many, is it? 3275 records, each 1/4" thick, 48
records/linear foot (of course the paper sleeves wioll take up some
space so this is a liberal estimate) - I'm figuring somewhere along the
lines of 70-75 linear plus or minus. A lotta records and heavy, but
wouldn't require an 18-wheeler. I'm thinking a box truck would handle it
easily.

joe salerno