[78-L] David Hall Obit [fwd]

Mike Harkin xxm.harkin at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 07:12:03 PDT 2012

A sad, sad day for collectors of classical music on 78s!  Thanks to his love of music, and his own enthusiasm. my horizons were much widened, my
appreciation deepened,`and curiosity piqued to hear things I otherwise
possibly would not have done.  My life is much richer due to his writings!
Wish I could have known him personally.

Requiescat in pace.  Бог да го прости.

Mike in Plovdiv