[78-L] high cost of shipping to USA from rest of world

RUSSELL BARNES r.barnes4 at btopenworld.com
Mon Apr 16 01:35:32 PDT 2012

Hello,

I have found a company based in Troon, Scotland, to be first class when handling deliveries.   They trade world wide.

They are:-

CCL - Logistics  (Mr. Callum Bastock)
Troon, Ayrshire, Scotland.
01292 310510
http://ccl-logistics.com

I required four hundred Pianola rolls delivered from the southern UK to Glasgow - some four hundred miles.  They were already packed in three containers.

I spoke to Mr. Bastock on the phone.  He asked how fast I wanted them collected - to which I replied as soon as possible.

Within five minutes he rang back and told me a collection van was on the way.

WITHIN FIFTEEN MINUTES (I'm not joking) they were in the back of a Van and on their
way to Scotland.    Seems they operate a radio/computer truck contact system.

 25% cheaper than any others who quoted.

RB