[78-L] Piccadilly 605

Steve Williams jazzhunter at collector.org
Sun Apr 15 21:43:46 PDT 2012

I have posted Sam Lanin's "Dancing with tears in my eyes" Take B to YouTube
from Van Dyke 81880A.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQh1uw1pmCU

This has never been available on CD or online...
Note the second Chorus of the Trombone solo, that is positively Tommy
Dorsey, it's like a prototypical "Song of India."  Neither Mole nor
Butterfield could make smooth sounds like that. ...

..  Steve Williams  ..