[78-L] whats the best way to clean the lazer in a cd player

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 12:18:41 PDT 2012

Well I don't burn audio CD's over 32x & usually burn them at 24x speed. All have played back just fine in a CD boombox plus my home & truck CD players. I don't know who makes the blank CD's for Radio shack's Gigaware brand however the Phillips white inkjet printable CD's I burn are made by CMC & I've had zero problems with them.