[78-L] whats the best way to clean the lazer in a cd player

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Apr 9 15:57:33 PDT 2012

On 09/04/12 23:28, leonard schwartz wrote:
> hi gang
> i have this panasonic cd player that when i play cds that i made from 78s it sounds muffeled..i have one of thoes cd player cleaners with a
> little brush on it but it didnt really help..any suggestion would help.thanks
>
> lenny

If you're using a previous message to send a new subject, it's a good
idea to delete all the superfluous stuff relating to that message,
otherwise it just grows and grows!

I doubt that the muffled sound has anything to do with the laser. More
likely some incompatibility somewhere along the line.

       Julian Vein