[78-L] Titanic Songs ENOUGH ALREADY

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 9 15:20:35 PDT 2012

Like many a fable, Greek legend or what have you..hubris. And as Cary has
pointed out, something positive did emerge that would make ocean travel safer.
Positive things come out of wars and plagues as well, or mankind might as well
pack it in. The musical was awful as well (and I say that with caution, since
many people I know were in the Toronto production of it....they were great, but
Maury Yeston is a hack composer).

And now for the lighter side of The Titanic. I think it's a "Bizarro" panel
that shows a ship, an iceberg, a captain, and a device speaking the word
"Recalculating".

dl