[78-L] thanks

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 8 16:06:37 PDT 2012

Note that it's not necessary to change the subject line if you ARE responding
to an existing thread, unless you're moving the topic elsewhere. Things get
confused and some people read the messages in digests (and, horrors, reply by
quoting the entire digest, although that hasn't happened here for a while).
I've also deleted the earlier part of the thread in the quotation below.

dl