[78-L] Another chance to hear the Naucktion Radio show on Saturday

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 6 08:09:09 PDT 2012

I see that Kurt posted this info here but it was under the subject of "Still Time To Bid" and some of you may have missed the part about the podcast, so I thought I'd mention it.

The Naucktion closes tomorrow but the great "bidder request radio show" - where Kurt and his partner Brian play some of the rarest and most interesting records from the current Nauction - was on last week. But - due to sound troblems, it's being repeated tomorrow. (It's usually 6 hours or more and repeats). I'll copy the info from Kurt below.

I really look forward to these every six months. I know many of you do too. (And, of course, Kurt would still like you to bid. )

Steve Ramm

If you tried tuning in to the Bidder Request Show last weekend and were peeved over our very poor audio quality, you were not alone. The program streams from several servers, and two of those servers had the files encoded at a very low bit rate. Sorry about that! We have corrected the problem and you can listen to the program all day Saturday from 8AM to midnight CST. You should be able to hear Brian and I, plus some truly amazing recordings, in all our glory. So to speak.

Go to: http://www.loudcity.com/stations/radio-dismuke

(You'll have to click on one of the icons under "Select your player" in order for the audio to begin.)