[78-L] Stolen records

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Tue Apr 3 14:36:00 PDT 2012

This just posted to the discuss list of the Antiquarian Booksellers
Association of  America.  I hope the records turn up.  I don't know anything
more about them than this.

Taylor

"Dear Members,

The following item was stolen from the San Francisco book fair (February
3-5, 2012):

Set of four 78-rpm shellac records containing the soundtrack cues for the
first film version of FRANKENSTEIN. Each record bears a black-and-white
label with the Universal Pictures logo along the bottom edge. Each of the
four records is in a separate paper sleeve, and the group is housed in a
custom clamshell box.

If you have any information regarding this item, please contact Royal Books
at 410-366-7329 or mail at royalbooks.com. "