[78-L] Youngest recording artist?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 2 13:35:22 PDT 2012

So, Davey Lee (Sonny Boy in "The Singing Fool") was 4 when he recorded Sonny
Boy's Bear Story for Brunswick in September 1929 (born January 5, 1925 if Rust
is correct). Not that anybody cares, but are there any younger featured
performers on record? Not giggling infants, and the kid on Phil Harris's
"One-zy Two-zy" might count if we knew who she was (I was never able to find
out if it was Phil and Alice's kid). And not anything recorded on a home machine.