[78-L] Here's a real bargain

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 2 12:37:46 PDT 2012

Out of curiosity I took a look at his completed listings.  He has a huge number of completed sales, mostly fixed price and mostly LPs, at pretty high prices.  I was looking for sales of 78s but apparently he hasn't had any in a while because none showed, not even unsold.  We should check again after some of these current 78s have finished their listing terms.  If he's actually some of these preposterously priced 78s then there must be a method to his madness.  Personally I can't imagine who would buy these 78s at his prices.

Different strokes I guess.

Roger Wade
Really Old Records