[78-L] Silvertone question

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Sun Apr 1 09:31:45 PDT 2012

It's from Gennett, as I immediately suspected.

"Piggy" Jones and His Orchestra (Arthur Fields, vocal chorus)
rec. Aug. 14, 1925, NYC
mx 9688        I'm Knee Deep In Daisies (And Head Over Heels In Love)
Ge 3115A, Sil 3115A
mx 9688-A    I'm Knee Deep In Daisies (And Head Over Heels In Love)
Ge 3115A, Ch 15006B

"Piggy Jones" was a pseudonym for Nathan Glantz.
And this is a rare instance when both Gennett and Silvertone had the
same issue number.
Malcolm

*******