[78-L] Early Columbia Labels & Sizes

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Sat Mar 31 21:37:10 PDT 2012

I'm out here somewhere.
The Confederacy set is a 4 record 78rpm set. It's the complete 10 song set with 32 page booklet.  Most of what I've seen of this set is on LP so was fortunate to find this.   I'm not sure if the Union set came out on 78.  I did look for a little while but never found it.  I seem to recall the Union set was done second so perhaps they only did it on LP with poor 78rpm sales of The Confederacy set.  I do have the Union set but its an LP set that I found at Goodwill.
Glenn