[78-L] I'll take Three Finger Earl any day

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Thu Mar 29 20:57:22 PDT 2012

Well, at least I didn't descend to call it sh-t kicker music. That should be
a plus for me.
And I want you to know that Minnie Pearl was one of my favorites.
and...I proudly own a CD of Bill Monroe's Bluegrass boys and also one of the
Kumquat Club Eskimos.
All of which proves that I'm not agin mountain music.  Let 'er rip...but
mebbe with five fingers.

Al