[78-L] Old Geezers

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 29 20:19:29 PDT 2012

And at least one article referred to the song having been written for the Peter
And Sophia lp. But more than one article also says it was sung in The
Millionairess, and not even Goodness Gracious Me is in that film (which is an
absolute hunka crap I suffered through a couple of years ago, don't ask me how).

I didn't recognize it immediately because I rarely listened to Sophia's tracks
on that album. Her voice was never anything special. Now the rest of her..even
today..!

dl

>>> 78-L at klickitat.78online.com