[78-L] Question about record cleaning

Rodger Holtin rjh334578 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 11:32:55 PDT 2012

I ran some warm tap water on a single face Harry Lauder 70000 series purple label Victor and had to scrub the purple off Mom's bathroom sink with Comet.  I wonder if those same labels are still similarly affected today with an additional 45 years to dry.  Not taking any more chances, I have protected the labels ever since.

Rodger

For Best Results use Victor Needles.

.