[78-L] e-bay question ^

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 07:14:16 PDT 2012

Sounds like a legal question, maybe a lawyer would know better. In the
US the property would be, as far as I know, stolen, but how strong a
case could be made is difficult to say. As far as I know, the seller may
not be at fault and may be a victim just as much as or more than your
relative, but stolen property is stolen property and I don't know that
the ebay seller has any right to the stuff.

It might be cheaper and a lot faster to pay him the money, if you want
the stuff that badly.

joe salerno

--
Joe Salerno