[78-L] Old Geezers

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 14:22:44 PDT 2012

Yes they do sound wunnerful, but they still sound like a Credenza. I'm
convinced that many acousticals turn up in wonderful condition because
no one cared to hear the music after just a few plays. How many people
were really that diligent about changing the needle, especially during
the depression? (if they could even afford records at all)

joe salerno