[78-L] Canadian VICTOR / HMV Swing Classics

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 23 07:32:40 PDT 2012

As they stayed in the catalogue (note the Canuck spelling of catalog) up here,
the words SWING CLASSIC stayed around the upper rim in small upper case letters
and the personnel remained below the title, but the standard RCA VICTOR design
incorporated at the end of 1946 replaced the batwing (note that we were a year
late in going to that format). Can't find an illustration to show at the moment.

dl