[78-L] Harry Roy's Swedish recordings

GAVIN WHITELAW gavw at btopenworld.com
Mon Mar 19 11:58:56 PDT 2012

Thank you Kristjan - that would really fill some missing recordings in the collection. I look forward to seeing what you can find!

Gavin R Whitelaw

For vintage images from the 20th Century visit my website at

www.vintage-images.co.uk

Harry Roy, one of the great Dance Band leaders of the 1930s and 40s

www.harryroy.co.uk