[78-L] Podcast #13 Little Records

Matthew Duncan recordgeek334578 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 17 06:39:23 PDT 2012

Hi

I have no particular reason  -  I think that was the default setting on the programme I use.  I will check out the other options...I admit I am a novice in this area and have used trial and error to produce these shows, especially the fade in and out on the new theme tune!  I also don't remaster or restore the 78s for the same reason...I wouldn't want to mess the sound up so just leave them ''as-is''.

I will have a play around and try and improve this but I have to keep the file size down in order to fit a few shows on each page (there is a limit on free accounts at podbean's site).

Regards,
Matthew