[78-L] Whither AllJazz?

J. E. Knox rojoknox at metroeast.org
Sat Mar 10 11:28:07 PST 2012

Greetings from FixitLand!

Earlier this week I wrote:

> Did anyone here who won something in the AllJazz January 2012 auction
> get their winnings? I sent my money order in four weeks ago, have yet
> to get the records. Nor have I heard any response to repeated
> inquiries. I'm wondering about others' experience of late with the
> House of Wilson.

Finally heard from them today...whew! And I've got their latest list.
So it appears they didn't get washed into the Atlantic Ocean or
something...<grin>

Take care,

Joe
--
"Watch your kitten make a snug home for itself in a shoe box. Two
weeks later, we see the outrage on his face. 'This shoe box has