[78-L] Capriccio Italien

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 10 10:26:49 PST 2012

I've got the 78 rpm set of Heart Of The Symphony & it's pretty good in my opinion. Heart Of The Concerto (or is it Heart Of The Piano Concerto) is good too btw. Both are all abridged of course. Honestly I prefer full length classical pieces whenever it's possible but still these 2 sets make some interesting listening for me....