[78-L] Odd labeling error

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 6 07:22:16 PST 2012

I once got stuck with er personally handpicked a bunch of polka records as
well. Handpicked them off the floor into a box after Tom at The Bop Shop
practically paid me to take them (okay, not quite that much of a bargain).
Finally dumped them last year.

Interesting that the second variety doesn't show "Electric Process".

dl